Complaints & Consumer Feedback Options
Have a comment, question, suggestion or complaint about the vehicle emissions program? All consumer concerns are taken seriously, and will be addressed promptly.
There are several options for providing feedback.
- Complaint forms may be requested and filled out at any emissions test station. These forms are forwarded to the customer service dept. for prompt attention.
- You can call the Air Care Colorado hotline at 303-456-7090, 970-247-8378 in the NFR
- You can fax us at 303-420-4066.
- Send a letter to Air Care Colorado, 5175 Marshall St., Arvada, CO 80002
- Use our online form (below).
In all correspondence, please include your name, street address and a daytime phone number. If you have a complaint regarding an emissions inspection you obtained on your vehicle, please include your vehicle's VIN number and date of inspection as well.
Alternatively, complaints may be made to the Colorado Division of Motor Vehicles, Emissions Office, by phone at 303-205-5603 or via the online form.
If you have a complaint about ineffective emissions repairs or about a vehicle you purchased without a valid emissions sticker that subsequently failed its emissions inspection, call this state office.